Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm gonna be a podcaster!

Hi,

I'm Rachel, also known as Reecie and I am a knittingaholic. Yes, I sometimes feel like I need a 12 step program to curb my knitting addiction, and I've only been knitting for less than a year! You see, I've known how to crochet almost my whole life, and I enjoyed it, but never enough to really keep up with it. Then about ten months ago I decided to teach myself to knit, and I've been hooked (unintentional crochet pun) ever since.

Why start a podcast, you ask? Well, I live in a small town and most of the time, I feel like I am the only knitter around. I don't have anyone to share my love of knitting with, so I'm going to reach out and make some knitting friends. And I won't discriminate. If you love yarn, I'd love to be your friend. Knitting, crocheting, spinning, weaving, tatting (anyone want to educate me on this one), dyeing - I am a friend to all fiber artists and all fiber lovers. Heck, if you raise sheep, I'd love for you to join in too. We all know that without the sheep, we'd be nowhere.

So, please join me on my podcasting adventure. I have no clue what I'm doing, and it might be terrible (seriously, if it is, please let me know), but I'll do the best I can.

You can find me on Ravelry, Twitter and Plurk (I'm still figuring this one out) as rnsidell.

Hope to see you soon!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment