Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Episode 2 show notes

Just a short episede this week while I'm on my way to work. I hope the audio is ok for you, I can hear a little background noise, but I didn't think it was too bad. Let me know if it is, though, because it's really easy for me to record while driving and I'll do it more if the quality is ok!

What's on the needles - Clown barf socks, and Hitchhiker by Martina Behm

What's off the needles - No FO's : (

Coming up - Socks out of Felici (I'll probably make a plain vanilla sock) and the Gramps cardigan by Tin Can Knits (I got that one right!) out of Cotton Ease or Comfy Worsted

Spinning - This fiber from Edgewood Garden Studios is what I finished that turned out really nice. I'm currently spinning BFL/Tussah silk from Paradise Fibers. I also got 8oz of Wensleydale (not Corridale) and Cranberry colored Merino (not Falkland).

Not knitting - Vacation!!! I'm super excited : )


Thanks for listening!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment