Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Episode 3

Welcome to all the new people in the group!!

What's on the needles - Vanilla socks in Felici sport, crochet samples for CYC certification, Gramps Cardigan

What's off the needles - My Hitchhiker is done, and so are the crazy clown barf socks

Recent stash enhancements - I bought 0 yarn on vacation - can't decide if this was good or bad. But I do have some Desert Vista Dyeworks in the Laser Tag Colorway on a sparkle base, and some That Bead in My Ear from Fat Squirrel Fibers, Cloud Lover fiber in the Wintergreen colorway

Spinning - Crap fiber : ( and the Cloud Lover braid

I purchased the Botanical Knits book and Amy Herzog's Knit to Flatter

The sock surgeon's afterthought heel

TECHKnitters no sew Kitchner

Did I miss anything?

Thanks for listening!

Rachel : )

No comments:

Post a Comment