Friday, May 3, 2013

Episode 4

Website changes - I like the cleaner look. Hope it didn't freak anybody out : )

WIP's - same old Felici Sport socks and Gramps cardigan

What's coming up - I'm going to knit the Trillian Shawl by Martina Behm out of Fat Squirrel Fiber BFL in That Bead In My Ear for Amy Beth's Orange KAL - I know I told you guys about a couple other shawls (Pendulum and Metallurgy), but, there was more fail... I'm also going to be knitting another Hitchhiker shawl for my sis.

Spinning - I spun some Cloudlover superwash BFL in the Wintergreen colorway

Aquisitions - FLUFF, Squoosh and Finnigans Flock - I don't think her store is up and running yet.

You can check out the little bit of my stash that I've added to Ravelry.

Sorry it was so boring this week : (

No comments:

Post a Comment