Thursday, May 16, 2013

Episode 5

Hi guys, it's been a busy couple of weeks around here. I hope yours were better!

Welcome to all the new kids in the Ravelry group! Thanks for joining : )

Welcome to any new listeners and welcome back to any returning : )

Thanks to all who made a donation. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Special thanks to JoAnnaSpring of the Knit Spin Farm Podcast for the lovely stitch markers!

You can find me on Ravelry as ReeciesPieces, on Plurk --> and on Twitter as rnsidell and on iTunes (any and all iTunes reviews are greatly appreciated, that's how most people find their podcasts)

Here's what's been going on.

Spinning WIP's: Fluff superwash merino in A Touch Of Autumn

Spinning FO's: Squoosh superwash Corriedale in the Kobol color way - forgot to write down the yardage : ( also some Finn fiber from Finnegan's Flock in an undyed silver grey color - 222 yards of 2-ply in about a DK weight.

Knitting WIP's: same as last time, the Felici Sport socks and Gramps cardigan

Knitting FO's: a rainbow baby hat for my cousin and a little slouchy baby hat for my sister's roommate

Purchases: Woolgatherings 4/13 club colorway from oohfancypants destash, LOOP! bullseye bump in the raindrop with sparkle, from another destash. YarnBox subscription, and 3 mo. subscription to Two if by Hand fiber club. Fat Squirrel Fibers Pecan base - Superwash BFL in the ?? blue color way


I am still geeking out to Firefly. I've only got 4 episodes and the movie left and I'm going to be sad : (

I'm looking for new knitting podcasts and if anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them.

Thanks for listening! Talk to you soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment